By the printer resolution, we mean the color dots per inch. High resolution means smaller dots and better print quality. The higher printer resolution means more ink and toner. There are various methods how you can change the printer settings. One of these is through the RPCS driver.
In case you cannot change the settings yourself, then you have the option to connect with us. We have provided the Ricoh Printer Support Phone Number where you can talk to our technical engineers. We will answer your call and explain a simple solution.
- Try these measures to change the resolution of a Ricoh printer.
- Go to the taskbar, and press the start button.
- After that, you have to choose the control panel from the options.
- Next, you have to choose the option of Printer and other hardware.
- Select the Printers and Faxes tab.
- It will display a list of an available printer.
- You have to press right click on the Ricoh printer.
- Choose the Printer Preferences option after that
For multi-tab view
- Move to the Print Quality tab if you have to use a Multi-tab view.
- Next, you should select the options for User settings.
- Click the Change User Settings.
- You will then see the resolution list.
- Select the one you desire to apply and click OK.
Custom Setting view
- Choose the Print Quality tab.
- Move to the user settings and click the Change User Settings option as explained above.
You must try these actions if you desire to modify the Ricoh Printer settings. On the off chance that you cannot execute these actions or faced any complication through the procedure, you always have the option to chat with us at the Ricoh Printer Helpline Number 1 866-662-5999 Toll-Free. You can contact us via phone, text, or email; we are available on all the social modes.