The new users often find it difficult to set up their printer and configure to avoid compatibility issues with the computer, or operating system with which it is connected. If you too have purchased the Ricoh printer and having the same problem, then you can dial the Ricoh Printer Support Phone Number 1866-662-5999 to get the professional guidance. Although you can set up the device after reading the manuals which you have received with the machine, you can contact us if you do not understand the procedure. People are required to install the printer drivers and software. Almost, everything is done after you have installed the software. Below we have explained the method of installing the printer software.
Below is the method to install the software
- You have to place in the Easy Installer CD that you have for with the Machine
- You will then notice the link for “setup.exe”
- You have to click on this link to start the installation process
- You can locate the software from the website as well
- On the next screen, you will have to type your product number
- Provide the service tag and click on the Drivers Tab
- Move to the Applications and find out your driver from there.
Do this, if you cannot set up your printer after installing the drivers
- Carefully check the printer screen
- Note the error code of it displays any
- Print a printer settings page
- Ensure that you have attached the wireless network
- Check and review the driver port settings
- Check the Print Queue status
- Print a test page once again
- Reinstall the software
Try these measures or call on the “Ricoh Printer Toll-Free Number“ to talk to the Printer experts. They will explain the measures in straightforward steps. You can connect with us through phone, text or email. We are 24/7 available for customer services.