The new users often find it difficult to set up their printer and configure to avoid compatibility issues with the computer, or operating system with which it is connected. If you too have purchased the Ricoh printer and having the same problem, then you can dial the Ricoh Printer Support Phone Number 1866-662-5999 to get the professional guidance. Although you can set up the device after reading the manuals which you have received with the machine, you can contact us if you do not understand the procedure. People are required to install the printer drivers and software. Almost, everything is done after you have installed the software. Below we have explained the method of installing the printer software.
Below is the method to install the software
- You have to place in the Easy Installer CD that you have for with the Machine
- You will then notice the link for “setup.exe”
- You have to click on this link to start the installation process
- You can locate the software from the website as well
- On the next screen, you will have to type your product number
- Provide the service tag and click on the Drivers Tab
- Move to the Applications and find out your driver from there.
Do this, if you cannot set up your printer after installing the drivers
- Carefully check the printer screen
- Note the error code of it displays any
- Print a printer settings page
- Ensure that you have attached the wireless network
- Check and review the driver port settings
- Check the Print Queue status
- Print a test page once again
- Reinstall the software
Try these measures or call on the “Ricoh Printer Toll-Free Number“ to talk to the Printer experts. They will explain the measures in straightforward steps. You can connect with us through phone, text or email. We are 24/7 available for customer services.
Read Also:-How to eliminate Error SC 552 from the Ricoh printers?
The most annoying instance occurs when you have to print some documents urgently for some presentation or meeting, and the printer does not print anything. You search if it has displayed any notification, but there is no printing error visible. You should take immediate steps to resolve these problems. You should Dial Ricoh Printer Tech Support Phone Number USA 1866-662-5999 if you do not know the troubleshooting measures.
You can also follow these steps to start your printer:
- Make sure that the power cord is not loose from the printer or the power outlet
- Press the online indicator if it is not active
- See if the Red Alert Light is flashing. It indicates the errors in the printer device
- Open the printer cover and ensure that the paper tray is not empty
- If any of the above steps do not work, then you should try to print a Configuration Page. You should know that your Ricoh printer is faulty and you should repair it.
- You should also check that there is no problem with the Interface cable and that it is accurately connected to the computer as well as the printer. Also, ensure that you are using the branded cables and they are not faulty or worn out.
Check that the data-in indicator is blinking after you have sent the data to the printer. If this indicator does not blink, then you should understand that the problem rests with the network connection or the interface cable itself.
Last option that you are left with
There might be circumstances that any of the above steps did not help you. You should not feel uncomfortable contacting the Ricoh Printer Technical Support Team. There you will be able to talk to the technical engineers who will listen to your queries; and suggest appropriate solutions for your distress. You can dial them even at midnight. They will be available to answer your queries.
Read Also:-How Do I Set My Network Printer With The Lexmark Print Server?
All complications in mechanical devices are a result of several incorrect configurations and other technical problems. There are some reasons for the Ricoh printer, not printing issues. We should locate the exact cause to take the correct troubleshooting measures. “Ricoh Printer Technical Support“ has enlisted some reasons which obstruct the device from printing.
Fundamental reasons for a printer not working
- One of the reasons may be that the power cords are faulty or not connected properly.
- Look for the Alert Lights – Look for the error message if such light is flashing on the device.
- Take out the paper tray and ensure it is not empty.
- Try to print a configuration page and contact your service provider if it does not print this page.
- Also, look for the interface cable and ensure that it is not faulty and correctly connected to the printer and the computer.
- The data Indicator should be blinking or flashing – it is an indicator that the printer is getting the data from the computer. If this light is not blinking, then you should know that the printer is not getting the command and that the problem lies in the computer.
- Check for the signal strength in the Wireless printers – find out the problem which is affecting the Wireless LAN Signal Strength. Try to shift the devices to a place with the better signal strength.
- Bluetooth connection is also a reason which might affect the signal.
If you have located the problem, then you should Contact Ricoh Printer Customer Support Number USA 1 866-662-5999 to learn the troubleshooting process. The experts are 24*7 ready to listen to your distress and provide solutions to comfort their customers. You can ping them at any hour of the day and connect with them on either media including the phone, text, web chat or email. They are available on all the platforms.